They say time and tide wait for no man. How true it is. As children, we had no notion of time, we simply played our way through the years. Then suddenly we reach adulthood and it dawns on us how precious time is now ..... So let us not fret it away by misgivings of what might have been or what should have been. Live every day to its fullest!
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
-
Friends sometimes ask me whether I ever have bad days. Well, I'm only human and there will be days when I go around with a scowl on...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment