Friday, July 17, 2015

Nobody's Perfect



I was thinking the other day of the many times in my life when I've made some really silly mistakes, very embarrassing ones too  Like the day when I asked a friend to see a movie with me and took her to the wrong theatre (Ha! Ha! Ha!).  I didn't find out until the movie started and it turned out to be a spine chilling horror movie with creepy ghouls and zombies. After being scared out of our wits for one and a half hours, my friend was, to say the least, pretty upset. Don't think she quite forgave me because she refused to go to the movies with me after that.  Oh well, nobody's perfect, sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."