I read somewhere that life is God's gift to us and what we make of it is our gift to God. So live life well. Take time to do good, to spread happiness, to say a kind word. Take time to laugh. Take time to learn, grow and love. And don't forget to take time too to hug your pets and tell them how much you love them! They may not be able to talk but they have feelings too!
Saturday, July 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
-
Friends sometimes ask me whether I ever have bad days. Well, I'm only human and there will be days when I go around with a scowl on...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment