I have always been a pessimist by nature. If someone should come up with an idea, I'd be the first to shoot it down with 101 reasons why it couldn't be done. Maybe that's why I've not gone anywhere but I am content to be my little old self, without all the frills and fuss. I thank God everyday for all the things I don't have and compared to others, it's a lot more than I can ask for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I ran into an old friend this morning and during our chat, I was amazed to learn that her mother, who was my mum's classmate...
-
I was down to the village early this morning to buy bread and fruits. Usually the two shops selling these items open at 9 a.m. but today, t...
-
An aunt just gave me a book on the power of positive thinking. Knowing how negative I am, she thought this book would help give me ...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."
No comments:
Post a Comment