Friday, October 23, 2015

A Pleasant Wait


I sent my car for servicing today and was told that it would take an hour.  I wasn't looking forward to the waiting even though it was only an hour but had no choice but to make myself comfortable in the customers' waiting room - and I must say I was quite impressed with the facilities there.  Apart from a large LED TV on the wall, they gave free refreshments (coffee, biscuits, ice cream) and most importantly, free WIFI!  There's even a small kids' corner for those who have to bring their kids along.  So it turned out to be a most relaxing one hour in a nicely air-conditioned room and like I was told, my car was finished in an hour!  My next servicing is in another three months, so now I know it won't be a long, tedious wait!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."