Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Good News



I read recently that brains of old people are slower not because of mental decline but because they are loaded with so much data over the years that it takes longer to retrieve all the information stored inside. Just like when the hard drive of your computer gets full, so it takes longer to access the info.  Well, that's certainly the best news I've heard since the haze began.  I guess that explains why when I go into my room to get something, I can't remember what it is that I want when I get there.  The wheels are rolling but not as fast as they used to.  BUT I do remember in the end what I wanted to get - only it takes a wee bit longer now - and that's more than enough to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."