I was saddened to read that even migratory birds have been affected by the haze. We humans think we have problems but these birds have it much worse as they need to see the stars to guide them to their destination. This year the haze is worse than in previous years. Today and yesterday were hot and dry and I could see the haze covering the mountain tops. The occasional rain helps a little but the haze comes back after a while. Better news tomorrow, I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment