Yes, December is my favourite month of the year. It's that time of year for sharing and caring, giving and forgiving and all things nice. The shopping malls have already been decorated with huge Christmas trees and colourful lights. Unfortunately, having just recovered, I haven't done the shops yet - they will have to wait for me! Another two more weeks to go ....I'm getting lots of tempting SMS telling me where the sales are, how cruel can fate be!
Monday, December 7, 2015
Welcome December!
Yes, December is my favourite month of the year. It's that time of year for sharing and caring, giving and forgiving and all things nice. The shopping malls have already been decorated with huge Christmas trees and colourful lights. Unfortunately, having just recovered, I haven't done the shops yet - they will have to wait for me! Another two more weeks to go ....I'm getting lots of tempting SMS telling me where the sales are, how cruel can fate be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I recently attended the 90th birthday dinner of an old friend. She used to be a close friend of my mum's and together with ano...
-
People often ask me why I look so stressed. I always tell them that I met Stress on my first visit to the dentist many years ago ...
-
If someone were to ask me what I think are the best 10 qualities of a beautiful woman, I would say: 1) She is happy 365 days of...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment