I've just seen snippets of the movie "The Secret Life of Pets" and that has set me wondering what my cat is up to when I'm not in the house. I can think of several possibilities - rolling in my bed, sneaking into the fridge, scratching the carpet - and aha, bringing his girl friends home. So far, I haven't caught him red handed and the surprises he brings home are mainly baby frogs, lizards and mice. He certainly knows how to cover his tracks. Clever cat, that one!
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment