I have never liked flying but if I want to go overseas, I have no choice. On a flight home recently, I found that it was full but I was lucky to have asked and been given an aisle seat. When dinner time came round, I asked for hot water, since I don't take coffee or tea. The steward told me I had to wait for it as he had to complete serving the other passengers first. I appreciated that but half an hour later, still no hot water. When another steward passed by, I repeated my request and she told me that they don't serve hot water when there is turbulence. True the plane was shaking a bit and I suppose it would be difficult to carry hot water down the aisle in case it spilled on someone. Then again, after the turbulence had stopped, still no hot water. By that time of course, I had given up altogether about having any hot water to drink! Is this the kind of service one can expect from a carrier that boasts of its friendly and efficient service?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
Here's an amusing tale which my friend told me recently. She was having dinner at a coffee shop with her sister and a friend when she...
-
An aunt just gave me a book on the power of positive thinking. Knowing how negative I am, she thought this book would help give me ...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment