Wednesday, August 21, 2019

De-cluttering



I'm starting my de-cluttering early!  Instead of waiting till the new year is on my doorstep before I start getting rid of things, I dived into my wardrobe recently and managed to fill two bags with old clothes. They're still in good condition, it's just that I don't wear them anymore and they have languished in my cupboard for the past year or so. However, sometimes when I look at my oldies, I start recalling memories of when I first wore them, for what occasion, etc., etc.  A lot of sentimentality floods my heart, there are even times when I put them back in the cupboard, unwilling to part with them!  But this time, I was determined to de-clutter and I'm glad I've given those clothes away to someone who really needs them.  Now I have space for more new clothes ... hehehe!  That's what I love about de-cluttering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."