Looking at Life with a Touch of Humour
Saturday, December 23, 2023
Christmas Eve
.
Christmas Eve with my best friends.... hot Milo and 😸😺.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Growing Old Gracefully
I ran into an old friend this morning and during our chat, I was amazed to learn that her mother, who was my mum's classmate...
Patience
I was down to the village early this morning to buy bread and fruits. Usually the two shops selling these items open at 9 a.m. but today, t...
Power of Positive Thinking
An aunt just gave me a book on the power of positive thinking. Knowing how negative I am, she thought this book would help give me ...
About Me
From A Nonya's Pen
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment