Saturday, September 14, 2024

Ice Cream Anyone?

 


I was having a few quiet moments enjoying a cup of tea at Haagen- Dazs yesterday morning when an elderly man walked in, bought an ice cream, went to look at the tubs of ice cream in the freezer and asked the young shop assistant: "Can you tell me what are the flavours that I have never had in my life?"

To me , it sounded like quite a difficult question but undaunted, the young man reeled off a number of flavours (too fast for me to catch). The old man said "Hmph" and walked out. I guess he was not too impressed.  I silently congratulated the shop assistant for his quick response . I wouldn't have known what to answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."