I was going through my cupboard today and came across a book with the title "The History of the World". It was beautifully illustrated and told stories of the stone age up to the present modern world. It was a Christmas present from Pa and Mum. In one corner were the words "Merry Christmas" written carefully in Mum's handwriting. So much love she and Pa showered on us. I shall always treasure this book.
Thursday, June 25, 2015
A Book to Treasure
I was going through my cupboard today and came across a book with the title "The History of the World". It was beautifully illustrated and told stories of the stone age up to the present modern world. It was a Christmas present from Pa and Mum. In one corner were the words "Merry Christmas" written carefully in Mum's handwriting. So much love she and Pa showered on us. I shall always treasure this book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It's rainy weather and very slippery everywhere. This morning I saw a young man slip on a pavement. Being young. he picked himself up...
-
Mum left for her heavenly abode on Mother's Day 2013. I don't know why she chose that day, I think she wanted to make it easy for...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment