Looking at Life with a Touch of Humour
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
The Face in the Post Box
My cat is up to his tricks again. This time he thinks he's from the CIA and uses our postbox as a hideout to spy on the enemy. His other hideout is the bathroom window. Now we not only have a secret agent but a Peeping Tom as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oops!
It's rainy weather and very slippery everywhere. This morning I saw a young man slip on a pavement. Being young. he picked himself up...
Quote
Happy Mother's Day
Mum left for her heavenly abode on Mother's Day 2013. I don't know why she chose that day, I think she wanted to make it easy for...
About Me
From A Nonya's Pen
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment