Apart from towels, Mum also had a passion for joke books. She had quite a collection, some of which were presents from people and she would read a book every night before going to bed. Once, I asked why she was not laughing as she read the jokes. She retorted, "I'm laughing silently inside!". I couldn't argue with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It's rainy weather and very slippery everywhere. This morning I saw a young man slip on a pavement. Being young. he picked himself up...
-
I had my first taste of coconut water today. That may sound strange for a person who lives on a tropical island with plenty of coc...
-
Mum left for her heavenly abode on Mother's Day 2013. I don't know why she chose that day, I think she wanted to make it easy for...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment