When we were young, Pa used to give us cod liver oil to take every night after dinner. The popular brand at that time was Scott's Emulsion and he bought bottles and bottles of it to keep. We dreaded having to take it because of its fishy taste but it seemed to keep us healthy and we seldom went down with a cold or cough. Try it!
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Fishy Affair
When we were young, Pa used to give us cod liver oil to take every night after dinner. The popular brand at that time was Scott's Emulsion and he bought bottles and bottles of it to keep. We dreaded having to take it because of its fishy taste but it seemed to keep us healthy and we seldom went down with a cold or cough. Try it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment