I went for a morning walk today. The sun was just rising above the horizon and I watched in awe as its warm, golden rays expanded and swept over me. I didn't have my camera with me and just as well, as taking a picture there and then would have spoilt the beautiful moments I was experiencing. How little time we spend to appreciate God's wonderful works. If we look closely enough, there is always something to be thankful for, even if it's only a little flower by the roadside.
Thursday, June 25, 2015
God's Wonderful Works
I went for a morning walk today. The sun was just rising above the horizon and I watched in awe as its warm, golden rays expanded and swept over me. I didn't have my camera with me and just as well, as taking a picture there and then would have spoilt the beautiful moments I was experiencing. How little time we spend to appreciate God's wonderful works. If we look closely enough, there is always something to be thankful for, even if it's only a little flower by the roadside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Friends sometimes ask me whether I ever have bad days. Well, I'm only human and there will be days when I go around with a scowl on...
-
I had my first taste of coconut water today. That may sound strange for a person who lives on a tropical island with plenty of coc...
-
Mum left for her heavenly abode on Mother's Day 2013. I don't know why she chose that day, I think she wanted to make it easy for...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment