Mum used to keep her hair short. "The shorter, the better," she often said. Sometimes she even looked like she was sporting a man's haircut but she didn't mind! She went to this trendy hair salon run by a guy with long blonde hair. He was the quiet type and didn't talk much to his customers but Mum was happy with his work. Who wouldn't be when she received so many compliments that she looked much younger with her short hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Mum left for her heavenly abode on Mother's Day 2013. I don't know why she chose that day, I think she wanted to make it easy for...
-
It's rainy weather and very slippery everywhere. This morning I saw a young man slip on a pavement. Being young. he picked himself up...
-
I had my first taste of coconut water today. That may sound strange for a person who lives on a tropical island with plenty of coc...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment