My cat turned one today! I had him all spruced up with a red bow round his neck (which he kept pulling off) and asked him to blow the candle on the cake. But he seemed to be more interested in the strawberries and cream and I had to pull him away before he messed up the cake! Oh, by the way, he's having a big fish all to himself for dinner tonight, lucky cat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I ran into an old friend this morning and during our chat, I was amazed to learn that her mother, who was my mum's classmate...
-
I was down to the village early this morning to buy bread and fruits. Usually the two shops selling these items open at 9 a.m. but today, t...
-
"If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don't be surly at home, then go out in the street an...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment