Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Pampering Myself Again



I pampered myself again today - at the insistence of my 87 year old aunt.  I made an appointment with the beautician, P.J. whom I had seen previously and went for another facial.  I don't know why but despite the cool air conditioning, piped in music, a comfortable bed and the soothing hands of P.J., I was unable to relax.  She. tells me that some of her clients actually snore away while she's working on them! It takes getting used to, I guess. Someone remarked that I look "different" since my last facial but she couldn't pinpoint what it was that made the difference. Well, I won't get transformed overnight into a ravishing beauty, that's for sure, it's going to take months, years, maybe even forever.  Like I said, it's going to be a tough job for P.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."