While still on the subject of holy matrimony, I remember Mum saying that if it rains on someone's wedding day, it means that either the bride or the groom likes to consume a lot of soup! Hence the rain (or is it soup?) pouring down! So next time you attend a wedding and it rains, you know why!! Hehehe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I had my first taste of coconut water today. That may sound strange for a person who lives on a tropical island with plenty of coc...
-
Mum left for her heavenly abode on Mother's Day 2013. I don't know why she chose that day, I think she wanted to make it easy for...
-
"When we have nothing to worry about, we are not doing much, and not doing much may supply us with plenty of future worries....
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment