Looking at Life with a Touch of Humour
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
Not Doing Much
"When we have nothing to worry about, we are not doing much, and not doing much may supply us with plenty of future worries."
(Chinese Proverb)
Similar to "An idle mind is a devil's workshop"?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coconut Water Anyone?
I had my first taste of coconut water today. That may sound strange for a person who lives on a tropical island with plenty of coc...
Happy Mother's Day
Mum left for her heavenly abode on Mother's Day 2013. I don't know why she chose that day, I think she wanted to make it easy for...
Not Doing Much
"When we have nothing to worry about, we are not doing much, and not doing much may supply us with plenty of future worries....
About Me
From A Nonya's Pen
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment