Thursday, November 5, 2015

Some Consolation ...



I've just been hit by depression.  When I recently tried to contact a few friends and relatives, I found that they had all gone on holiday - yes, even my lawyer.  So I ask myself what am I doing at home?  Surely I should also be somewhere on a sun drenched beach under swaying palms or pottering round medieval churches.  I'm especially cross with my relatives who never thought of asking me to join them on their travels.  I'm easy going and always travel light, yet they don't seem to want me on the same plane.  Oh well, maybe it's safer to stay at home.  I don't have to come home suffering from jet lag or from some exotic bug I may have picked up while on foreign soil.  That's some consolation, I guess... sigh ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."