Saturday, December 5, 2015

The Big D



I've been hit by The Big D. Never thought I'd fall prey to it but then nobody can tell what's going to happen these days.  Staying in hospital is not much fun.  I get to see only the same view from the window everyday. All kinds of thoughts have rambled through my mind these last few days - first and foremost, why me?  Then again, why NOT me?  A few of my friends had already been stricken by it - I suspect the bug knows who it wants to get!   My roommate is also a fellow victim - at least we have something in common.  I''m trying to be calm and positive.  Wish Mum were here - I could do with a warm hug and a few reassuring words. Can't wait to get out of here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."