First we had haze, now it's a heat wave! And it's expected to last until March! It's 84 degrees F today. My plants are suffering under the scorching sun, my cat is staying indoors as it's too hot to go out and so am I. The fan is on twenty four hours, so is the aircon. Yes, the El Nino phenomenon has hit us, not only here but also globally causing calamities and loss of livelihoods. Let's hope it will be over much sooner than predicted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I attended the wedding dinner of a friend's granddaughter recently. I had known the young girl since she was a teenager and it...
-
"May you always see the success in your own life. May you be a success in loving, giving, caring and sharing. And may you al...
-
Chinese New Year is over and it ended with a big bang for us - our neighbours made sure of that! They set off a long string of crack...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment