Friday, January 1, 2016

My Twelve Days of Christmas - Pt.2



Continuing my Christmas saga .... well, I would like to say I saw Christmas angels flitting across the sky and had a spin in Santa's sleigh but unfortunately none of those things happened.  The last eight days of my Christmas were quiet and very down to earth.  I managed to attend an enlightening Dhamma talk which lifted my spirits a little, had a get-together with friends and last night, prayers and dinner at a friend's home.  Like I said, very down to earth.  Didn't I say I wanted to let my hair down and start the new year with laughter and song?  Looks like I'm a little slow ... hey, I've got to do something about this ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."