Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Laugh Till You Drop!



While I was ruminating on my Christmas adventures, I almost forgot we're in the last days of 2015.  What can I say?  This year wasn't exactly a bed of roses for me but I guess I can still count my blessings, which is more than what some other people can do.  Yes, thanks are in order, gratitude too.  I don't often make new year resolutions but this new year, I'm determined not to take life so seriously, to let my hair down and hang loose and to laugh until my sides ache!  Someone told me that laughter expands our blood vessels and prevents them from being choked up by stress, unwanted fat and all the baddies you can name.  So laugh more, give more ... as the old adage goes, the more you give, the more you will receive! Have a happy, healthy and joyful new year!

P.S. I shall continue my passion for charity work and oh yes, keep a watchful eye on my 87-year old aunt and keep her out of mischief!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."