Yes, it never rains but it pours! Over the last few days, things have been happening all at the same time ... my TV aerial suddenly collapsed but fortunately it did not crash down on top of my car! I shudder to think of the consequences if that had happened! Then the garden fluorescent light blew, sending the whole garden into darkness. Meanwhile, indoors, the clock and keyboard of my pc went bust - I couldn't do any typing until my technician came. And if that's not enough, a stray cat has given birth to FIVE kittens in my porch! What next, I wonder? God is certainly keeping me busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment