Sunday, May 15, 2016

Visiting My Cousin



I visited my cousin at the home for the aged this morning.  Although she was busy eating her broth, she saw me coming in and waved to me.  I was happy to see that she was still in good spirits!  Unfortunately she seemed to have contracted some infection on her legs which were heavily bandaged.  She wasn't the least worried about them and continued to chat with me.  I could see she recently had a haircut.  She is lucky in that the home is visited regularly by groups of well wishers who not only cut the old folks' hair but also serve them food and entertain them with song and dance.  I hope she will continue to enjoy her stay there.  Bless you, cousin and see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."