Sunday, July 17, 2016

Travel Bug



My travel bug has taken me to Bali, the paradise of the East.  It was an exciting if not hectic five days taking in the stunning scenery, beautiful cultural performances and exotic food.   Despite my recent flu, I was determined to enjoy myself and this I did.  As I was waiting at Denpasar airport for our flight home, memories of my previous travels with Mum came to mind.  Laugh if you must, but each time before we travelled, Mum would pray hard that we had a "good" plane with a "good" engine, a "good" pilot and "good" weather. (Nowadays with hijackers at large, I think one should also add "good" passengers). And while waiting for our flight, Mum would wish "Happy Landing" to each and every plane taking off! She was a wonderful woman with a beautiful heart!  Happy landings, Mum wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."