The "Masterchef" was at work again today! This time my version of Kow Pow Chicken, original recipe from a TV programme. Chicken stir fried in a combination of oyster sauce, tomato sauce and thick soy sauce with chopped onions, garlic and dried chillies and topped with yellow ginger - the latter was something I added at the last minute as I wanted to get rid of it! Didn't taste too bad if I may say so. Second dish of stir fried veg. Think I've had enough of cooking for now .. eat out next Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Friends sometimes ask me whether I ever have bad days. Well, I'm only human and there will be days when I go around with a scowl on...
-
I had my first taste of coconut water today. That may sound strange for a person who lives on a tropical island with plenty of coc...
-
Mum left for her heavenly abode on Mother's Day 2013. I don't know why she chose that day, I think she wanted to make it easy for...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."


No comments:
Post a Comment