I've never been a sportswoman or a sports fan, so while family and friends have glued themselves to the TV over the past few days watching the Olympics, I was having a good snooze. Even in school, I hated P.E. (Physical Exercise) classes. I couldn't jump over hurdles nor do a long jump. The only thing I was good at was running, and even then, I didn't win any medals! I take my hat off to all athletes around the world. Each and every one of them deserves a medal regardless whether they win or lose!
Saturday, August 20, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Friends sometimes ask me whether I ever have bad days. Well, I'm only human and there will be days when I go around with a scowl on...
-
I had my first taste of coconut water today. That may sound strange for a person who lives on a tropical island with plenty of coc...
-
Mum left for her heavenly abode on Mother's Day 2013. I don't know why she chose that day, I think she wanted to make it easy for...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment