I was horrified to read in the papers today about a toddler in a stroller being blown into a lake while his mother was preoccupied with playing Pokemon GO. This happened in Hanoi, Vietnam and can of course happen anywhere in the world if mothers are so hung up on the game. I will never be a P G player and that's a promise I made to myself. Life is already hazardous as it is and I don't need another reason to make it more stressful! I am happy and contented with my cat and a hot cup of Milo anytime and not any game, however fascinating, can change my mind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Friends sometimes ask me whether I ever have bad days. Well, I'm only human and there will be days when I go around with a scowl on...
-
I had my first taste of coconut water today. That may sound strange for a person who lives on a tropical island with plenty of coc...
-
Mum left for her heavenly abode on Mother's Day 2013. I don't know why she chose that day, I think she wanted to make it easy for...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment