I shall always remember what my 87 year old aunt said about my ears. Well, the right one is neatly placed beside my head but the left one juts out a little. When a strong wind blows, it flaps like an elephant's ear. When it comes to hairstyles, I have to have hair long enough to cover both ears, otherwise people will notice the difference. According to my aunt, God was in a hurry when He made me and slapped on two different ears on my head instead of a matching pair. Logical explanation, don't you think?
Thursday, August 18, 2016
Two Ears
I shall always remember what my 87 year old aunt said about my ears. Well, the right one is neatly placed beside my head but the left one juts out a little. When a strong wind blows, it flaps like an elephant's ear. When it comes to hairstyles, I have to have hair long enough to cover both ears, otherwise people will notice the difference. According to my aunt, God was in a hurry when He made me and slapped on two different ears on my head instead of a matching pair. Logical explanation, don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
-
Friends sometimes ask me whether I ever have bad days. Well, I'm only human and there will be days when I go around with a scowl on...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment