Yay, the Mid-Autumn Festival is just three days away! Unfortunately this also means putting on more weight, who can resist those intricately designed mooncakes with their scrumptious fillings? Thank goodness the Festival comes but once a year! All the same, enjoy your mooncakes especially those of you who have pencil slim figures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment