Afternoon tea for two at a posh hotel - it was too irresistible to forego, even for my friend who's trying to lose weight. So there we were that afternoon, gulping down Silver Moon Tea and sandwiches, scones, tarts, cakes, jelly...! Even though we both cut down on our lunch so that we could eat our fill, we still couldn't finish everything! The steward was kind enough to "tar pow" for us to take back and I must say it was quite embarrassing walking out with two plastic boxes of leftovers! All the same, we had a great time, though sadly we're not going to fit into our dresses for some time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment