I was quite touched when I recently read the story of Hachiko, the dog who waited patiently at the subway station everyday for years for his master to come home and still waited after his death. A dog's loyalty (and gratitude) cannot be measured. I sometimes wonder whether my cat would do the same if I didn't come home one day. Cats are cold and aloof and my bet is he wouldn't miss me one bit!
Monday, September 5, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment