I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brutal murders, massacres, kidnappings, corruption, etc. etc. All we see over telly nowadays is mankind at his worst. My 87 year old aunt has actually sold her tv saying that there's nothing worth watching these days. I can't help but agree with her. Very sad indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
An aunt just gave me a book on the power of positive thinking. Knowing how negative I am, she thought this book would help give me ...
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment