It was probably the wrong choice but I just couldn't resist picking the Opera Cake. It was oozing with cream and begging to be eaten .... and it was delicious! I washed it down with fragrant jasmine tea which came in a big teapot, too much for one person really. My companion wisely chose a chicken pie, rather ordinary but he got away without adding any extra weight to his carefully kept lean frame! Wonder how he always never succumbs to temptation ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
An aunt just gave me a book on the power of positive thinking. Knowing how negative I am, she thought this book would help give me ...
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment