This time it was lunch at a Nonya restaurant! We had heard about it from friends and it was our first time there. We ordered three popular dishes - Chicken Rendang, Jiu Hoo Char and Lor Bak (from clockwise). I was disappointed with the JHC which had a flat taste but I guess the other two dishes were alright. Must find another restaurant with a more authentic Nonya flavour!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
An aunt just gave me a book on the power of positive thinking. Knowing how negative I am, she thought this book would help give me ...
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment