People are getting kinder everyday. This morning, I was waiting for a car to pull out so that I could take its parking space. I was quite surprised when the driver, a young lady, suddenly jumped out of the car, ran over to my car and gave me her parking ticket. It was a one hour ticket but she had used only ten minutes. I thanked her very much and went into the supermarket to do my shopping. When I came out, I found I still had twenty minutes left. A car had just pulled in beside me, so I passed the ticket on to the driver! One parking ticket shared by three persons! That little random act of kindness started by one young lady certainly made my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment