Life can be considered as a melting pot of excitement or simply scary, depending on how you look at it. Recently we received urgent warnings that a "king wave" will hit certain parts of our island over this weekend. They did not use the word "tsunami", so it couldn't be that dangerous, maybe just a baby tsunami but enough to get people off the beaches and all sea related activities. I live fairly near to the coast and I guess I should steel myself for tons of water pouring over my house or perhaps I should just go live in a hotel somewhere in town until it's safe. Like I said, life can be scary at times, if not unpredictable....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment