Sunday, October 16, 2016

Life Can Be Scary



Life can be considered as a melting pot of excitement or simply scary, depending on how you look at it.  Recently we received urgent warnings that a "king wave" will hit certain parts of our island over this weekend.  They did not use the word "tsunami", so it couldn't be that dangerous, maybe just a baby tsunami but enough to get people off the beaches and all sea related activities.  I live fairly near to the coast and I guess I should steel myself for tons of water pouring over my house or perhaps I should just go live in a hotel somewhere in town until it's safe.  Like I said, life can be scary at times, if not unpredictable....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."