This time we had an all-time favourite for lunch - Dim Sum - at a Chinese restaurant in town. I hadn't had this for quite a while and was looking forward to it. The savoury items were good but the egg tarts, my favourite, were disappointing. They lacked taste altogether. Still, we enjoyed a 50% off all D.S. items except the "Chee Cheong Fun" (far left). Wouldn't mind eating here again but will definitely not order egg tarts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
-
Friends sometimes ask me whether I ever have bad days. Well, I'm only human and there will be days when I go around with a scowl on...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment