For some reason or other, Super Moon refused to let me have a glimpse of her. It rained non-stop on both nights when she was shining in all her glory. She was shrouded from view by thick dark clouds that stubbornly refused to move and there was even a thunderstorm followed by heavy rain. So while other people around the world were craning their necks and gaping with awe, I sat sadly in my house with the even sadder thought that I would have to wait another 18 years before I can cast my eyes on her. Now just let me count how old I'll be then ....
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
-
Friends sometimes ask me whether I ever have bad days. Well, I'm only human and there will be days when I go around with a scowl on...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment