I don't often take Indian food but today I had a late breakfast with my friends at an Indian restaurant. After trying to decide between chapati and roti canai, I chose the latter but to my dismay, the roti canai arrived with black burns all over it! Apparently, it was old stuff which they re-heated, so I returned it to the kitchen and asked for fresh ones. After waiting for some 20 minutes, it arrived and this time, it was not only fresh but crispy at the edges and only slightly brown on top. It was worth the wait which also taught me never to be afraid to speak up and demand my money's worth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
-
Friends sometimes ask me whether I ever have bad days. Well, I'm only human and there will be days when I go around with a scowl on...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment