This reminds me of the story of an old woman who, despite her own poverty, gave whatever money she had to a poor hungry beggar. It turned out that the beggar was an angel in disguise and you've guessed it, the old woman was duly rewarded for her selfless act. An old familiar story of "good begets good".
Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
-
Friends sometimes ask me whether I ever have bad days. Well, I'm only human and there will be days when I go around with a scowl on...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment