Saturday, December 24, 2022

Merry Christmas, Honey!


Keeping me company when I'm working on the computer

It's Christmas Eve but I'm staying put at home and not joining in the mad rush outside.  So many cars, so many people - nobody seems to bother about Covid any more!  This time of the year also brings back fond memories of my Honey who left me about three years ago.  I remember I once said to him that I looked forward to growing old together with him but it was not to be so.  I still miss him and his mischievous escapades, his affectionate rubbings on my ankle, his "meows" early in the morning to wake me up to get his breakfast ...

Merry Christmas, Honey wherever you are!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."