Monday, April 10, 2023

Going Undercover



The other day, I was standing in front of a mirror putting on my mask to go out when a thought occurred to me.  Many people complain about the inconvenience of having to wear a mask but do you know it can be a beauty aid?  Whether it's 3-ply or 4-ply or 5-ply, it gives excellent coverage for one's face particularly if one has sagging jowls, nasolabial folds, acne scars, wrinkles, laugh lines, not to mention missing front teeth!  My two front teeth have been missing for the past few months pending completion of my denture and going "undercover" has saved me from some embarrassing moments!  Now I feel a little lost without my mask, so every time I put it on, I say "Thank you" to it for not only protecting me from Covid19 but also providing a handy cover-up for my face! 😂😂


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."