Thursday, April 20, 2023

Rain


The rains finally came last night and this morning when I looked out of my window, I was relieved to see everything everywhere WET after the prolonged dry spell.   Water issues aside, the best thing about a wet day is that I can sleep late knowing I have to postpone my plans and there is no need to rush.  I also like the smell of the earth after a shower and the sparkling rain drops on the leaves of the plants.  Nature does give us lovely gifts if only we can open our eyes and see them.


"Rain is not only drops of water.

It's the love of the sky for the earth.

They never meet each other 

but send love this way."

(From: YOURFATES.COM)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."